Tuesday, May 9, 2017

New Jersey Governor to Eat Attorney General Eric Holder

    
TRENTON (AP) - After a contentious meeting with the Attorney General, a distraught President Barack Obama flew off to New Jersey to meet with Governor Chris Christie. Confidential sources  have  revealed that, in response to the president's tearful pleadings, the governor consented to actually eat Attorney General Holder.
       "Ok, now, what do I do about that goofball McCain? Running off to Syria, making trouble and making me look bad. If only there was something. Hmm..."
       "Yeah, that's a tough one alright. But.....No, wait a minute. No, no, no. I can't."
       "Sure you can, Chris. He's not as big as he looks. He's a little guy. Wears elevator shoes. For me, buddy? Can't you do it for me?"
       "Both of them? No, I can't. I'll throw up. Remember, I had that operation."  
       "I heard it's reversible."

No comments:

Post a Comment